“The rate and quality of entrepreneurial activity is central to a country’s development”
- Lower barriers to entrepreneurship means more opportunities for the youth and for women to realize their potential and to play a stronger role in society
- Positions entrepreneurship and social inclusion at the center of the domestic development agenda
“The informal sector represents between 25% and 65% of Africa’s GDP while MSMEs account for over 85% of total employment.”
- Procedures are streamlined to make it as easy as possible for informal businesses to formalize and manage their activities
- It takes less than 30 minutes to submit a business registration request, and up to 72h for the government agencies to get you started
“Technology can enhance government efficiency and public sector capacity”
- Provides a single access point for government agencies to work together efficiently and in all transparency
- Transforms the workplace and work functions of government agents from manual to automated labor, and from desk job to remote work
The GNI® introduces new digital, organizational and institutional capabilities.
“Preparing a more inclusive and technologically advanced community of entrepreneurs for the fourth industrial revolution”
- Expands access to QR code technology, mobile payments, and universal access to business registration to entrepreneurs
- Automates the design and transmission of secure data and documents such as corporate articles of association, meeting minutes, and more...